On December 24, families can join Black Canyon River Adventures for an unforgettable 20-kilometre ‘Rafting with Santa’ journey on the Colorado River.
This special trip is being offered for one day only this year and includes:
• Santa Claus himself piloting the raft on this smooth-water river adventure;
• Ground transportation provided by one of Santa’s elves;
• Gifts for each passenger;
• A boxed lunch for a picnic stop on a sandy beach along the way; and
• Complimentary cookies, hot chocolate and Christmas music at Willow Beach Marina, where the river trip ends.
This unique excursion takes approximately 6.5 hours and departs from the base of Hoover Dam aboard a motor-assisted raft. Guests will enjoy and learn about the history, desert wildlife and beauty in the Black Canyon of the Colorado River. The tour meets at the Hacienda Hotel in Boulder City; out-of-town guests may arrange for round-trip transportation from their hotel.