With Colder Weather Predicted in Canada, Travellers Can Enjoy the Sunshine with 75 Destination-Wide Deals
Travellers can escape to Orlando this winter with special savings designed exclusively for Canadians.
While the Farmers’ Almanac forecasts colder-than-normal weather for eastern Canada this year, Orlando offers sunshine and warmer temperatures for those looking to thaw out. Visit Orlando’s popular Deals Made for Canadians program is also back with 75 discounted offers and packages on theme parks, dining, accommodations, attractions and more throughout the Central Florida area.
From climbing aboard the Hogwarts Express or exploring the mine where “a million diamonds shine”, to plummeting down one of the steepest waterslides in America, guests can experience the newest theme park attractions this winter while taking advantage of special discounts developed just for Canadians.
Here are just a few examples of the special deals that are exclusively available for Canadians...
Theme Parks & Attractions
• Save up to 30 percent on rooms at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels for fall travel;
• Save up to $40 when purchasing a SeaWorld Orlando Weekday Ticket;
• Save 25 percent off regular priced adult and child tickets and explore DUPLO Valley, a special farm-themed attraction specially designed for little ones, at LEGOLAND Florida;
• Tickets starting at $54 for performances by La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil.
• Save 20 percent off best available nightly room rate at the Nickelodeon Suites Resort where kids will be inspired to play, explore and get slimed;
• Enjoy rates starting at $79 at the Four Points by Sheraton Orlando Studio City Hotel;
• Save 30 percent off the regular room rate the Orlando World Center Marriott, including a breakfast buffet for two adults and two kids at the Solaris Restaurant.
• 50 percent off at Capone’s Dinner & Show;
• Buy one, get one free menu item at Dragonfly Robata Grill & Sushi;
• Receive a complimentary tapas at Canadian-owned and operated Ceviche Tapas Bar & Restaurant.